• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
First on AC track, finally, after so many last places :lol

leng jai

Considering I wasn't even good at this game to begin with starting at 200cc on a new track was a poor decision.

I forgot how immensely beautiful this game is though. Amazes me every time.

meppi

Well it looks like I screwed my game up. :(

Grabbed an external HDD last week and hooked it up. The Y cable hasn't arrived yet, but everything seemed to work just fine up till now.
So I download both updates and after a couple of minutes in the game I get a black screen telling me the HDD isn't getting enough power.

So I reboot, copy everything back over to the internal memory, remove the HDD and start the game back up.
I notice my save file is reset. So I reconnect my HDD remove the updates from there and copy the save files again.
Still no luck.

Remove everything again and I seem to get stuck in an infinite loop where the game either can't find the DLC or has to redownload the title update. :-/

So I pretty much lost all my progress and have been downloading for 3 hours now, and have to do everything over once again. And now I have to head off to work without even seeing a single new course. :(

TheJoRu

Joining frantic 200cc. Ready to get destroyed.

Expect this feeling:

image.php

Grizzo

Oh my god.

Baby Park in Frantic 200 mode was my very first course.

This is insane. I kept bumping into walls. Still great fun though ! I'm gonna have to get used to it.

Grizzo

1ST PLACEEEEEEEE

it feels even better on 200cc :')

(I still kept crashing into these walls on Ribbon Road though)

GWX

It seems the tournament (200cc frantic) keeps directing me towards an empty room after that DC I got ;( Oh well, time to sleep anyway!

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
7th on Grumble Volcano...meh, not what I hoped for my last race for now.

Ggs to all of you. Most of the new tracks are fantastic. Big blue... and thing went better than expected for me. I even won some races, I was expecting to suffer every time (not that I didn't suffer...maan, it still happened so many times, but way less than what I thought). Again, GGs, I'll get in again later / tomorrow :D

Top Bottom