• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

MicH

Oh my god, the Animal Crossing track. It is fantastic! The Brewster/Cafe theme plays when you finish the race!!! *swoon*

Jezan

The Big Blue track is my favorite track and it only shows how much I miss F-Zero!

200cc rubberband is really bad, the cpu recovers way too fast.

Contrary to what the OP implies it appears that 200cc is playable with randoms in worldwide but the room needs to have a very high VR average. At least I think that is what is happening as players with a minimum of 8000 VR should not be falling off turns as I'm seeing on a twitch stream right now (the again since in n00b rooms online I'm used to see 100cc).

TheJoRu

I'm getting a hang of 200cc, I'm feeling. It's super fast, but as long as you use the brakes reasonably in sharp corners, or if possible start taking a corner quite early, you'll get by.

Oh, and 200cc on Wild Woods is INCREDIBLE! So exhilarating.

Exentryk

Awesome OT Roo! And some nice reactions in this thread so far!

Will join you guys in a couple of days! Really should have brought the Wii U with me -.-

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
DAMN IT I WAS 1ST IN BIG BLUE, THEN RIGHT AT THE END, WHY

Got a bit of practice in single-player and did three races online. Will be joining again later tonight or tomorrow. 200cc is mad; I'm thinking of going back to bike for this shit, at least until I'm better at braking.

Clefargle

Loving the AC level and Big Blue. Havnt wrapped my head around the other new tracks yet. Nothing jumps out as a favorite like Dragon Driftway yet. I'll give it time. Ribbon Road and Neo Bowser city are pretty great remakes though.

Top Bottom