• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

GG guys! I'm going to need to practice lol picking the new car was a baaad idea haha. The new tracks are awesome though, totally fun =P

The stars are either based on total points in the cup or track times. I'm unsure which.

The six stars are your favorites races. You can bookmark one to save it to upload to YouTube in Mario kart TV later.
How can I get my stars back? Only 6 seems like incredibly stingy!

Melchior

Also I don't know if this is known but if you hit the trees on Animal Crossing and grab the fruit they act as mushrooms.

How the hell do I download it? I click shop within MK8 and it says please wait until release... I'm in California so is it not official here yet? It's 4/23 already.........

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Holy shit, the insane jumps you can make in Excitebike race on 200cc. I'm M.Presta in the room, btw

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
The new maps are gorgeous, forgot how good this game looked. Gave them all a quick runthrough on 150cc to 3 star them, I need to massively change my loadout to even try 200cc. Pumped for gaf matches later too.

AdanVC

Just finished playing Bell cup with Neo City Bowser, Ribbon Road, Subway course and Big Blue... FUCKING AMAZING!!! Every single courseeeeeeeee. Mario Kart 8 continues to be GOAT on racing games!! I haven't tried 200cc cuz I haven't finished all cups on 150cc. Will do tomorrow and I can't wait to literally fly through courses haha. Thank you for the quality DLC, Nintendo!!

I finally feel the salt in the form of 200cc....normally I'm pretty easy going, but 200cc has shown me my old reflexes aren't good enough...

I finally feel the salt in the form of 200cc....normally I'm pretty easy going, but 200cc has shown me my old reflexes aren't good enough...

Same I am really going to need to work on it, well and also not be playing in bed while my wife is trying to sleep lololol I had to keep the button mashing to a minimum rofl

Yeah it wasn't a huge deal breaker but it was certainly missed when coming from MKWii
MKWii? Try every friggin MK ever. Every MK always had an option for track on screen. Happy to see they fixed that! I can't inagine myself looking down to the Gamepad to see the track! I have trouble checking the on screen track without crashing as it is!

sonto340

Looking forward to jumping back into GAFcc later today after I get some sleep. I chose Villager for no reason and a car setup I never use for no reason and I was getting completely wrecked. We'll see how I fare when it's Waluigi time.

Top Bottom