• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

ffdgh

Gonna stop now. GGs everyone.

I love how I don't complain about getting combo'd by items despite that happening nearly every other race.

Made 200cc and Mirror available in Grand Prix without unlocking them.

And some other changes that they didn't specify.

You would leave when baby park appears lol.

Gonna stop now. GGs everyone.

I love how I don't complain about getting combo'd by items despite that happening nearly every other race.

Made 200cc and Mirror available in Grand Prix without unlocking them.

And some other changes that they didn't specify.
There weren't any other changes, at least not anything that actually affects gameplay. Otherwise it would be a required patch for online and would have booted us off last night after it went up.

DaBoss

You would leave when baby park appears lol.
I didn't even see the vote options. Going to get ready to go to sleep lol.
There weren't any other changes, at least not anything that actually affects gameplay. Otherwise it would be a required patch for online and would have booted us off last night after it went up.
Fine.

Changes that they didn't specify and doesn't affect gameplay. Boom. :p

I seriously think they only unlocked 200cc/Mirror GPs. Patch note claims they made other changes but we all know what that means with Ninty's patch notes; jack shit.

Azure J

My GOD ffdgh, you're worse than a 1000 Roos and Heaths. Do you have lock on enabled or something, or were all those back tossed items just guided by the will of a malevolent god?

Azure J

Dragon Driftway

Can

Go

To

Fucking

Hell that stupid fucking piece of shit

I just feel like 200cc "breaks" it. It's still one of my favorite courses period beyond that though.

Also fuck this stupid game's physics sometimes. How the hell didn't I beat ffdgh to 1st there?

That stage in 150cc on a bike is just sublime. 200cc on a bike (indrift) and it requires so much more from you (while still being satisfying). 200cc + Frantic though? Yeesh.
If you're playing with people who use the cut you also want to use the cut and that's when things start to go to hell.

Azure J

I sincerely hate the last fucking turn on that section before the glider part of Big Blue. Why the FUCK does my drift always go in the wrong direction despite me starting it correctly?

Top Bottom