• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Going to be selling the Wii U in a week or two. Few things:

- KartGAF was super fun. You stupid assholes are ok.

- While the tourney codes and recently played list kinda made having people added irrelevant outside of time trials, I appreciate people keeping me on despite not being active at all. Hopefully will see you guys again on the next Nintendo thing.

- This one is sad. Never thought I'd see the day, but I concede. Justice won the War of Moo Moo Meadows:

thC3DIP.png

Spent countless hours making this to commemorate your victory. Can put it on your business cards and shit to impress people:

GrleNp7.jpg

My only solace is that I was faster than assisted living golf cart-driving Exentryk. So slow.

- Hit me up on PSN if you want to play motherfucking Rocket League!

I'll be sure to frame some and place them all around my house and my office. I EARNED that shit.

Was fun :D Hopefully I'll play with you again some other time, in some other game.

Beating that time in a kart would probably be pretty trivial for me. lolbikes :p

Also justice and exentryk you guys are insane for actually going for near-perfect bike times on Moo Moo Meadows WTF?

Haha. Not just that one, either--I've spent probably even more time on my Water Park bike time. Not sure you or anyone here could beat my time there on a kart...

Probably not going to go back to it anytime soon, though...even if I could probably improve my times a little bit. I pretty much reached my limit on how much of that I could tolerate.

Enforced

I had a weird dream last night. I was playing Mario kart doing mission mode, racing against the some random people or characters, we were going the wrong way of the race track. The track is similar to neo bowser from what I remember. The fuck? :V

I have a weird dream last night. I was playing Mario kart doing mission mode, racing against the some random people or characters, we were going the wrong way of the race track. The track is similar to neo bowser from what I remember. The fuck? :V

Yeah, you need help. :p

Anyway I'm up for some races tonight if anyone want to play.

I had a weird dream last night. I was playing Mario kart doing mission mode, racing against the some random people or characters, we were going the wrong way of the race track. The track is similar to neo bowser from what I remember. The fuck? :V
It wasn't a dream. It was a nightmare caused by your lack of skillz on NBC that cause you to get constantly owned. :3

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"

I guess your vacation at rehab is a failure, right?

Blues1990

Not too sure if anyone cares, but when I was playing online today, I was surprised with how I was able to get into second place in this race. Never thought that the red shells would be enough to stop the Metal Mario player ahead of me, who was just inches from the finish line.

Enforced

How come?
The reason why they moved to private chat, because everyone hates me.
*cries*

Not too sure if anyone cares, but when I was playing online today, I was surprised with how I was able to get into second place in this race. Never thought that the red shells would be enough to stop the Metal Mario player ahead of me, who was just inches from the finish line.
Lol awesome. :p

Roo

Been playing Smash the last week and according to it, I'm about 150 trophies away from completing that shit (yay!) However I miss my salt doses :(
Will play some Kart later tonight if anyone wants to join

Been playing Smash the last week and according to it, I'm about 150 trophies away from completing that shit (yay!) However I miss my salt doses :(
Will play some Kart later tonight if anyone wants to join

Will join you. Sorry, Enforced! :p

Edit: Just remembered that Splatoon will have a new level tonight so it depends on how many people are playing KartGAF tonight.

Roo

Will join you. Sorry, Enforced! :p

Edit: Just remembered that Splatoon will have a new level tonight so it depends on how many people are playing KartGAF tonight.

lol that's ok
I actually meant to reply earlier but I won't be able to play tonight. Got tickets for Ant-Man :D
Tomorrow maybe.

Roo

Saw ant-man with my cousin few days ago. Fun movie.
It was awesome. I have to say I'm not really fan of those Marvel movies but I really enjoyed this one. Probably because the only really high profile name on it was Michael Douglas.
The macro vs real life size sequences (especially the train one) was hilarious.

Roo they're adding a paint bucket weapon to Splatoon so you don't have an excuse to not buy it now.

I'll probably get it next week.
I really want all the Smash trophies first lol

Enforced

In almost 1 week. I'll come back to kick your ass.
Roo. I passed by you yesterday. I yelled "Hi roo!" But you didn't hear me. I think you ignored me because you don't want to play Mario kart in split screen with me. :V
I went to your town just to pick up my cousin yesterday and thought of you. Lol :p

Roo. I passed by you yesterday. I yelled "Hi roo!" But you didn't hear me. I think you ignored me because you don't want to play Mario kart in split screen with me. :V
I went to your town just to pick up my cousin yesterday and thought of you. Lol :p
So how was his town? Rate out of 10 please.

Roo

You should have told me.
There are quite a few gaffers from here.
We could have hang out :p

Top Bottom