• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Exentryk got banned?
giphy.gif
Well... No offense to Exentryk but he did shitpost... First he asked someone if they were stupid, they said no, and then he said, "So why make a stupid post?"

come on Exentryk, you know better. :X

Roo

Can we now post Roo's old posts about how Spatoon wouldn't do much to MK8's community, or is it still too soon for that?

I don't remember that lol
It's not like I was wrong anyway. By the time Splatoon came out, our community was already reduced to a 10-20 guys group. Splatoon took care of that eventually.
If you call that a big impact then yeah.. it did that much.

Edit: lol at Exentryk being banned.
He's a really cool guy. He went a little too far with that comment tho. Hopefully he'll be back pretty soon.

Enforced

It's not like I was wrong anyway. By the time Splatoon came out, our community was already reduced to a 10-20 guys group. Splatoon took care of that eventually.

Edit: lol at Exentryk being banned.
He's a really cool guy. He went a little too far with that comment tho. Hopefully he'll be back pretty soon.
Have you got the game? I dont see your post yet after you planned on getting it.

Like all year until that point we had a small but steady group going though. Then Splatoon dropped and it died. lol

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Exentryk's banned? Damn. :/

I'm still around, though. I've just had a lot of other things I've been doing lately. I still check this thread occasionally, but no one's ever playing when I do.

It don't really stop him from playing with us. It's extremely rare that he would cuss or post salt message.

Anyway we need to inject more love into this group.

Top Bottom