• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Roo

I went together with my family to Puerto Vallarta. Maybe next time when I'll visit to Mexico. The problem is that I'm quiet and bit shy. Lol

I'll go to Puerto Vallarta in two weeks lol
And about being shy, don't worry. Nothing two tequila shots can't fix lol

Due to upcoming update for Splatoon... let me to be the first one to say this...

RIP KARTGAF... :-(

Feel free to message me if anyone want to play MK8, I will be checking this thread a lot less now...

Enforced

It's been a year since I joined this community. I'll never forget the horrible experiences with you guys. :D
I'll go to Puerto Vallarta in two weeks lol
And about being shy, don't worry. Nothing two tequila shots can't fix lol
I don't drink lol. Where are you going at puerto Vallarta? Stay Hotel? Downtown? I go to marvial hotel.
Enforced, how was your vacation?
I'm wonder what you post before your edit. Is it about my rehab? :x
Anyway doing good. I'm having fun here. But I also miss playing with you guys.

Quick question, my save game suddenly vanished, as in the Wii U still seems to load it and it's still present on my Wii U, both the shared and my personal data, but all my trophies and unlocks are gone :/ From what I read on the internet it's not an uncommon occurrence, there's no way to get my data back and all I can do is unlock everything again right? :/

Roo

I don't drink lol. Where are you going at puerto Vallarta? Stay Hotel? Downtown? I go to marvial hotel.
Excuses >.>
Just say you don't want to go out with us lol
And yeah, it'll be near downtown. A friend has a bungalow near the beach and he invited a bunch of friends to stay there for a birthday party.

Quick question, my save game suddenly vanished, as in the Wii U still seems to load it and it's still present on my Wii U, both the shared and my personal data, but all my trophies and unlocks are gone :/ From what I read on the internet it's not an uncommon occurrence, there's no way to get my data back and all I can do is unlock everything again right? :/

I've heard about a random glitch that deletes some pieces of (if not all) data but that was near launch. Not sure if they ever fixed it but yeah, it is most likely gone. If you have any external storage device try moving what's left of your MK data there and try again. If the problem is still there then I'm afraid you'll have to start all over again.

I've heard about a random glitch that deletes some pieces of (if not all) data but that was near launch. Not sure if they ever fixed it but yeah, it is most likely gone. If you have any external storage device try moving what's left of your MK data there and try again. If the problem is still there then I'm afraid you'll have to start all over again.

Alright I feared that, thanks for the tip, I already tried that, including having the data on both the Wii U and my HDD but it didn't help :( Oh well off to unlock everything again it seems :p

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I'm wonder what you post before your edit. Is it about my rehab? :x
Anyway doing good. I'm having fun here. But I also miss playing with you guys.

Naw, it wasn't rehab joke. It was just terrible joke that I had for Roo.

That's good that you have great time there! :)

Enforced

Excuses >.>
Just say you don't want to go out with us lol
And yeah, it'll be near downtown. A friend has a bungalow near the beach and he invited a bunch of friends to stay there for a birthday party.
Oh I see. I didn't went to downtown this time. Maybe next time. :p
Btw I passed by you again like 3 or 4 hours ago. :x
Naw, it wasn't rehab joke. It was just terrible joke that I had for Roo.

That's good that you have great time there! :)
lol i see. Yeah I had a great time.
Just one more week left and I will play with you guys again!

Enforced

I had class today so it just wasn't going to happen with me at least
You're going to have class on weekends too?

Anyway you guys want to join #teamenforced or #teamkartgaf against other players on splatoon? I don't care if you guys play badly sometimes. :p

You're going to have class on weekends too?

Anyway you guys want to join #teamenforced or #teamkartgaf against other players on splatoon? I don't care if you guys play badly sometimes. :p

Count me in! KartGAF all the way!

So I'm going online to play some and I'll be streaming some of it on my channel. Not sure who's here that would be interested in playing but come on by if you're interested.

I will probably play tonight for Splatoon if no MK8 tonight.

Gattuso

my last month of class has been killing me as far as free time goes. i'm super worried about having one month to create my final project for my capstone class to get my degree the end of next month.

Exentryk

I can play late night time for you guys. But if Merrick is busy, we might not have enough people. Haven't seen Roo, Hypno, ffdgh, Justice and others for a while now.

Enforced

I can play late night time for you guys. But if Merrick is busy, we might not have enough people. Haven't seen Roo, Hypno, ffdgh, Justice and others for a while now.
Ok.
I saw merrick playing splatoon earlier. But it might be his brother playing his account. I think roo went to Puerto Vallarta.

Gattuso

I had just left splatoon running because I was going to play it for a bit and then ended up playing FFXIV and forgot about it.

but i'm free. I want to try and make the project a group one so I haven't started on it just yet. it'll be a website that will be put on the web for anyone to use and the size seems too much to tackle by myself.

Enforced

Exentryk got banned?
giphy.gif

I had just left splatoon running because I was going to play it for a bit and then ended up playing FFXIV and forgot about it.

but i'm free. I want to try and make the project a group one so I haven't started on it just yet. it'll be a website that will be put on the web for anyone to use and the size seems too much to tackle by myself.
Good luck!

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Exentryk's banned? Damn. :/

I'm still around, though. I've just had a lot of other things I've been doing lately. I still check this thread occasionally, but no one's ever playing when I do.

Top Bottom