• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Azure J

Azure beating me because of a blue shell. That match was some mario kart-ass mario kart.

Don't forget to mention the part where you hit me with the red shell that took me off the glider segment moments before.

On another note, how in God's name is one supposed to do the first turn on Dragon Driftway in 200cc?

RM8

Holy cow, this is awesome <3 And the game is challenging now! :p I guess it won't be as much once I learn these new tracks, but I'm really loving 200cc. MK8 has finally dethrones MKDS for me.

Neo Dark

Wow. Lost 3rd place at the finish line. Hit the goal post and someone else took 3rd. Well at least I can say that was probably my best race on the Animal Crossing course. Normally be missing a lot more of those turns.

Azuran

Banned
Spectating for now it's better than not being able to join at all.

Now I'll just patiently wait for some drops before I can unleash some salt on you peeps.

CdFzSTY.jpg

I would join but as I can't even finish first against the ai yet at 200cc I clearly need more practice to git gud cause 200cc and breaking is blowing my mind

Top Bottom