• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

oatmeal

Banned
One thing that bugs me is that I can't change X to brake on the Pro Controller. Way less comfortable hitting B when driving with A.

The GamePad has a slightly different layout and it's easier to race with Y, so I can hit B a lot easier.

But I want the Pro Controller... :'(

EloquentM

aka Mannny
One thing that bugs me is that I can't change X to brake on the Pro Controller. Way less comfortable hitting B when driving with A.

The GamePad has a slightly different layout and it's easier to race with Y, so I can hit B a lot easier.

But I want the Pro Controller... :'(
you can't use y to accelerate on the pro controller?

Azure J

Everyone. Please. I'm calling on everyone, EVERYONE in KartGAF for one goal. We might not be friends, we might not know each other, but I need one thing from everyone.

Shoot ALL the items at Heath from now on.

Thank you.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I look forward to the first bend of dragon driftway to see azure smacking his head into the wall each time.

my memory of today will consist entirely of me using a star right before the big jump boost in wario's gold mine and flying over the mine tracks entirely into the abyss

Azure J

?I love seeing familiar high placers next to me in these 200cc races. It's like "hey _____, remember when we used to be good at this?"

200cc is totally worthless. No point in upping the speed without changing the courses to allow for wider turns.

Is there even a reward for getting gold on all the courses in 200cc?

Neo Dark

Just realized it existed actually :O

Nah. The B button is a metaphor for a childhood friend. It's existed for a long time and you know it's there and sometimes you play some games with it but you never thought of it as a life long partner... until today. Until today, it has always just been a childhood friend that you friend zoned. You went out into the world and tried to find different partners but it is only now that you realized that the B button has always been there for you and will always be there for you when you need it. And that is why we all now realize that our true life long partner... is the B button.

Azure J

Nothing like getting the single most perfect groove ever on Ribbon Road only to get triple red'd by everyone's favorite pacifist.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Everyone. Please. I'm calling on everyone, EVERYONE in KartGAF for one goal. We might not be friends, we might not know each other, but I need one thing from everyone.

Shoot ALL the items at Heath from now on.

Thank you.

But but Azure!!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU!?! OTHER THAN SCREW YOU OVER WITH TWO RED SHELLS IN RIBBON ROAD! BUT WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU!

I HAVE BEEN AT YOUR SIDE FOR OUR BLUE HAIRED SAMURAI! YOU CANT DO IT TO ME!

sonto340

200cc is totally worthless. No point in upping the speed without changing the courses to allow for wider turns.

Is there even a reward for getting gold on all the courses in 200cc?
You have to brake.
Braking while drifting tightens your drift SUBSTANTIALY. Nintendo didn't just throw this in. They know what they're doing

Top Bottom