• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Okay that time I was fucked either way. I had to choose between the blue and shrooming off the course dodging it.

Then bad things happened from there.

Am I doing something wrong? I seem to come in last every single race since the other racers just seem faster. Does kart composition (wheels and body) really matter?

Azure J

Wow, all of you can get hit by traffic IRL

Especially fucking Hypno

Fuck you Hypno forever and ever

I used a star on the blue ribbon and made it out alive. I win.

So you can get through the hell that is Neo Bowser, but can't navigate the blue ribbon on Ribbon Road?

DaBoss

That doesn't mean much. I did it three times in that same race. :p
Yea, but I was never really in a back position every time I race on Ribbon Road, so I never did that before.

You can just feel the bragging in this post, so I won't hide this in spoiler tags lol.

Azure J

I just chose not to indulge you in your gloating Da. :p

Also, shoutouts to ffdgh for giving me a replay to study. God, I'm studying how to do well on a Mario Kart course... :lol

DaBoss

You won't even say the "Boss" part in DaBoss. Please add this to salt wall of shame.
You mean neobowser city? Yeah I had max traction with motion controls so I don't think that would be good race to get pointers >_>
That explains it...you were going so fast and not even slowing down much on the turns.

ffdgh

Also, shoutouts to ffdgh for giving me a replay to study. God, I'm studying how to do well on a Mario Kart course... :lol

You mean neobowser city? Yeah I had max traction with motion controls so I don't think that would be good race to get pointers >_>

...Well that was quick. Back to Mario Kart. The build Treehouse Live is using is in Japanese so whatever the release date is is clearly a long ways away.

EDIT: Azure J, I'm going to look at that replay and see what the hell you're doing.

DaBoss

...Well that was quick. Back to Mario Kart. The build Treehouse Live is using is in Japanese so whatever the release date is is clearly a long ways away.
Yea, that is a bit disappointing, but I think it is safe to say that it is the full game that they're playing on and not some demo.

DaBoss

Any handy list as to which bikes have inside drift?
All I want to do is find Benny again and beat him good. But alas, empty rooms
Benny isn't on anymore. His GAF name is SweetDonuts, btw.

Also, you can find players you played with on your "Recently Played" list in the in-game Friends menu.

Top Bottom