• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Oidisco

To whoever threw out the lightning bolt...
rm70onE.gif

Your welcome

Azure J

Reedus is an asshole.

Also, I don't wanna go back to karts, I love this bike too much. Looks are a very important part of my fun when playing games. :lol

DaBoss

Oh no, my weakness, Big Blue.

EDIT: That wasn't bad at all. Red Shells ruined the fun. Though I ruined someone's fun with red shells and a bullet bill lol.

Neoxon

I got a lightning bolt in 4th Place, dafuq? Oh, and before I forget, as for that lightning bolt & the last second 3rd Place steal...
148109-Starlord-youre-welcome-gif-Img-WVCM.gif

FrsDvl

Benny, I thought we had something special. You picked the same track as me, every time. I thought we would be best of friends! Then you betrayed me, and picked a different track. You named yourself my public enemy number one. I have tried to hunt you down, and make you eat my dust. And one day, I will.

DaBoss

Fucking red shells staying under you when you're in the air. I have triple shells you piece of red bullshit.

I'll bitch about any race, even if I win.

Also, hold that L for me Azure.
Wtf I had an 8 and my star went missing
That was me lol. I golden shroomed so hard and then I had a star. I was so confused lol.

Benny, I thought we had something special. You picked the same track as me, every time. I thought we would be best of friends! Then you betrayed me, and picked a different track. You named yourself my public enemy number one. I have tried to hunt you down, and make you eat my dust. And one day, I will.

My last track pick was a mistake I swear It was an accident! Pls

Azure J

200cc Rainbow Road 64 (and Rainbow Road SNES) are really courses I'll never get tired of. I hate getting robbed on them most because I feel like they're the most me stages in the game. :p

Well, my main combination of Iggy in the Circuit Special with Slick tyres is a death sentence on 200cc. Even with braking while drifting round corners I have absolutely no goddamn hope of not careening off the edge or smashing the wall.

DaBoss

Hmm, the right path is slower than the left path.

I love how we were voting for the same thing as a majority until Ribbon Road showed up. Grow a pair.

Azure J

Hmm, the right path is slower than the left path.

I love how we were voting for the same thing as a majority until Ribbon Road showed up. Grow a pair.

I like Ribbon Road, but I also like Mario Circuit. Since we'll be seeing more of the DLC 2 courses in the near distant future, I thought going vanilla would be a nice change of pace for now. :p

Top Bottom