• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Okay figured out how to do NBC on a bike.

For "That One Section", you have to both press hard on the brakes and cancel your MTs if you aren't some sort of biking god *coughJusticecough*.

For the turn after the tunnel you want to start at the far right. Don't take the first of the two left turns tightly! Instead, take the first one right so you can have a very clean line for the second one.

For that "S" after that, the easy way is to tap A as you turn right to set up for a clean turn to the left. Well, this is the easy way at least. There's a harder way that's faster but it's hard.

For the first turn, don't drift left. At all. Instead, drive *normally* as far to the left as you can before doing a hard right drift and briefly tap B as you enter. If you wait too long to press B you'll likely have to brake really hard later on in the turn, losing too much speed.

ChrisD

Five Boomerang hits in one lap. Who'da think it was possible

I need someone to explain Big Blue's third lap like I was five. >_>

I second this. They should take a look at Mii Costume section. I have a feeling that they are going to find something there.

The only thing is that apparently someone did it for DLC 1 last November but never posted any actual proof and no one else that was credible would back them up. Some guy on Gamefaqs was told by them and wouldn't stop talking about it. I wonder why people others do it for Smash and even Hyrule Warriros but not Mario Kart.

Aww, you guys are doing my favorite 200cc track without me! D:

Cheese Land just flows so well on 200cc. Little to no braking needed, a nice shroomless glidercut at the end, and lots of nice sweeping turns. <3 it!

Grexeno

Cheese Land just flows so well on 200cc. Little to no braking needed, a nice shroomless glidercut at the end, and lots of nice sweeping turns. <3 it!
You're crazy. Cheese Land is by far the worst course on 200cc. That first Chain Chomp turn is impossible with the glider section beforehand.

You're crazy. Cheese Land is by far the worst course on 200cc. That first Chain Chomp turn is impossible with the glider section beforehand.
I have no real issue with it. You just need to land at a good angle.

Then after that turn you just hop on over to the glider shortcut, glide over most of the next part, and angle yourself for the final turn as you land.

Roo

Try to be less obvious next time lol

DaBoss

I don't know why I think the bullet bills are smart enough to not screw me over.

The next DLC should make Baby Park a battle mode only course. And add a battle mode.

Top Bottom