• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC |OT2| You Got Boost Power!

Azure J

Also screw the Bullet Bill programming in this game. No I never want to go down the right path on Wild Woods ever, but thanks for ending and putting me in the trenches there.

DaBoss

Everyone and their mother hit me in the 2nd lap of Mute City.

Everyone and their mother also took the shortcut on the 3rd lap of Mute City.

Man, 200cc is just not for me it seems. =/
Hmm... Are there any characters you like that are lighter than Rosalina? I know, I know, she's your character but heavies are pretty harsh to learn 200cc in and right now pretty much all of us are still learning 200cc.

In particular, with a lighter character you could actually have a decent amount of traction and some more handling so NBC would actually be doable.

Azure J

Hmm... Are there any characters you like that are lighter than Rosalina? I know, I know, she's your character but heavies are pretty harsh to learn 200cc in and right now pretty much all of us are still learning 200cc.

In particular, with a lighter character you could actually have a decent amount of traction and some more handling so NBC would actually be doable.

I'll probably just bump down to Toad or Baby Rosa just for the lol factor.

Jigolo

The struggle is real when you have the DLC preoredered but not enough space to download it. Fuck the basic Wii u

This will be my first time playing the game since launch, bought the dlc pass but got distracted by other things. What's a good link for the best cart builds? I need some edge if I play online against people who have 200 hours played, lol.

Azure J

RR N64 is so short on 200cc, it is ridicolous

The pace of that race is so great in 200cc but then it's over as soon as it begins and all I can think is how good it'd be to set the race length longer. :(

Mario Kart shying away from long multilap affairs is still so sad, especially given how the team has gotten so good at track dynamics to keep you engaged over long stretches.

ffdgh

And with that. I bid you all good day.
KuGsj.gif

Top Bottom