• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm loving the gyro controls. I race so much better than I do with the control stick.

can gaf players voice chat each other in the tournament lobby if we all add each other as friends?
??? i'm still not sure how this works but would like to see/hear

Roo

So I'm playing online right now and I need the GAF's tourney you guys are using right now to add it to the OT.
Not sure if you guys are ok with it or you want to create a new one.

Kinsei

Banned
When I got the game today, I noticed some MK8 download codes, and on one of them was Diddy Kong. It didn't seem to be his MKWii model either. Diddy DLC incoming?

Formless

Battle mode isn't that bad. Some of the tracks seem unsuited or too big but going opposite directions sort of like jousting is sometimes more exciting than cramped maps.

So I'm playing online right now and I need the GAF's tourney you guys are using right now to add it to the OT.
Not sure if you guys are ok with it or you want to create a new one.
I'd make a new one, so it can actually be just NeoGAF people. I don't mind lurkers playing, but it's nice to build a community that we can chat with in this thread.

So if I'm playing without the Gamepad is there any way to see the other players' stats/item, like in MKWii and the bottom screen in MK7?

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
I'd make a new one, so it can actually be just NeoGAF people. I don't mind lurkers playing, but it's nice to build a community that we can chat with in this thread.
I propose an E3 tournament for the weekend after the upcoming one (June 7-8). I haven't read much about chat opportunities in this game, but if it's possible maybe we can discuss Nintendo's E3 plans (and the plans of Microsoft and Sony etc. as well of course).

Bradach

I can't figure out how to play single player with the pro controller.

Can anyone help?

I have it selected as "controller 1" but the gamepad seems to be the only way to play :(

Top Bottom