• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Hey guys, quick question. After each race in my first grand prix, in the top left corner I noticed it said 0/6 stars with a plus symbol. I push plus and it changed to 1/6. I push plus and goes back down to 0/6. Any idea what this means?

HAPPY?

I KEEP LOSING

I AIN'T HAPPY

ibuVrlJQ5982wa.gif

You should race me sometime then. You'll get your win for sure.

Hey guys, quick question. After each race in my first grand prix, in the top left corner I noticed it said 0/6 stars with a plus symbol. I push plus and it changed to 1/6. I push plus and goes back down to 0/6. Any idea what this means?

I figured it was a way to favorite tracks, maybe favorite them for MKTV?

Just got home and haven't had the chance to launch it up (won't be till tonight), but is there groups like there was in MK7 (i.e. a NeoGAF group) or are you guys just adding people in the same timezones right now?

Strider

Can I easily rename the nickname of my main profile/mii (the one linked to miiverse etc) to the same as my nnid/gaf username?

Yes I did this earlier today. From the Wii U home menu click the top left (the pic of your Mii) and in there you should see a option labeled "edit Mii" or "user settings" (i forget exactly) or something like that. Pretty easy to figure out from there.

How would we go about this then? I'm guessing there are better options than Skype out there? I don't have much of a clue but I'd really like to set something up.
Someone said we could use Steam? I'm probably not the guy to ask, but if we figure something out, I'll be there for sure.

After my dozen rounds with other gaffers, I must say:
I hate you all
We can't be friends
I hope you forget how to read
We have beef
I will see all of you in the streets
I'll play with y'all some more later

How would we go about this then? I'm guessing there are better options than Skype out there? I don't have much of a clue but I'd really like to set something up.

We cannot Skype, people would be so enthralled with my beard that they would stare at me mesmerized for the entire race allowing me to clinch first.

Wait... yes we should set it up on Skype!

Koppai

I hope the next Mario game looks like this, it looks fabulous. 3D World was cool for intRoducing 4 player to a 3D play former but I found myself bored with it so fast. Love this game so much can't wait to see Smash :)

Top Bottom