• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

JC Lately

Man, Club Nintendo is a mess right now. Not sure if it accepted my game registration or not.

Guess I'll just wait till tomorrow to get Wind Waker

Blues1990

I'm going to take a break from racing, and try to unlock all the kart parts & characters. I need my Mii & his sexy yellow jumpsuit to take over the road. It was a blast playing with you guys. :D

Coppanuva

This game is a lot harder than I remember other Mario Karts being. I started at 150cc, failed my first cup completely. Then I got gold on it, then got 3rd in the next cup and didn't get a character unlock. This is brutal...

daydream

Banned
Someone said we could use Steam? I'm probably not the guy to ask, but if we figure something out, I'll be there for sure.

Seems like GAF isn't really interested at the moment, anyway. I'll ask again some other time. I'm always open for Skype chat, though.

Does honking the horn even work online or is all of my starting line beeping a waste

I would like to know this also. Hands down my favourite thing to do.

Kinsei

Banned
You all know you can grab a boomerang out of the air before it hits you if you don't have an item right? Just hit the item button right before it hits you.

Drago

Just played through all the new tracks on 50cc. Gonna play through the retro ones later.

This game is stunning. Can't wait to dig into the online once I finish up doing some things in single player first.

AdanVC

10358434_1509651735912944_295238867_n.jpg

Koopa has found the glory. MK8 is in da house! Ay caramba!

You all know you can grab a boomerang out of the air before it hits you if you don't have an item right? Just hit the item button right before it hits you.

And thus the great Sage Kinsei spoke and so it shall be... MarioKartGAF shall become more ruthless and damning with this new secret released.

Kaldea

GAF is ruthless. :(

I need to get more practice in 150cc and unlock new parts. No Flame Runner style drifting yet is just terrible for me.

Zafir

Online seems so much more fun than single player. Was getting so sick of the AI in 150cc. They're terrible at racing, but they have the luck when it comes to items and aiming at me. :X

NotLiquid

Alright well, I'm turning in for the night.

Got my ass kicked thoroughly but shit I had fun. Catch everyone tomorrow. This game is fucking awesome and I love it.

Eiolon

I think it's funny that when I first turn my Wii U on all the Mii's are running towards Mario Kart 8 and there are only a few stragglers on the other games.

Delt31

I just figured out why this game is so great. They lifted the MK arcade game and made it proper console. Appearance wise at least which I loved. anyone else agree? Good job nintendo on this one.

Top Bottom