• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

So others are having this experience too? I wasn't sure if it was just my network connection since I hadn't seen many posts about it.
But yeah, I haven't been able to complete a single online race without disconnecting :(

The majority of people are not having those problems so maybe is your end. I have a firend that also has lots of deconection problems in the middle of races. I still havent experience any of that. Only 2 or 3 disconnections in the lobby though.

This thread is pure happiness what the hell! This is what videogames are all about. Wish more OTs on NeoGAF were like this one :'))))))

HAPPY?

I KEEP LOSING

I AIN'T HAPPY

ibuVrlJQ5982wa.gif

Malus

WOW! Two times in the same race I accidentally avoided a lightning bolt by falling off the stage. All's fair hahaha!

daripad

Shy Guy Falls has something against me. I'm first place the whole race and at the last flying section in the last lap I ALWAYS get a stupid blue shell. :'(

Kinsei

Banned
I love how the kart with the boombox on the back (I forget the name). The boombox changes color when you have an orange drift, and it starts to play faster on the third lap to go with the music.

Hindl

Finally got in GAF! I'm tempted to just jump into the GAF tourney, but I think I should screw around in GP so I don't get stomped when I join

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
After 2 hours or so in the tourney, I can confirm that your free game will not download in the background...
Downloaded fine in my background *shrug* (in the cups, though)

So I've been 3-star progressing through 50cc (just because), and not a singe race has passed where I would not think 'Damn, I need an EXCITE truck made like this!'.. Oh well.

vanty

Just did my first race and got hit the horn while in 1st on the final lap. Used it on a blue shell just before the final corner. A sign of good things to come I hope shah.

olimpia84

Picked up my preorder copy from Best Buy and already beat the first two cups on 100cc :)
My Best Buy was sold out of the game and the bundles as well.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
That lightning hit me right over the gap. Then I got dropped on a blue shell.

Holy shit, can't believe I still won.

Top Bottom