• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Kinsei

Banned
I can confirm...
GAF Tourney >>>>> Single Player

Even though you're getting fucked, it doesn't feel like everyone is aiming only for you.

Side note...this is disappointing. My wife wants to use her Mii (I use mine) and her stats are garbage compared to mine. Is it because she's a female racer? She has shit speed and good handling whereas mine has fast speed and solid handling.

She's using Rosalina now but doesn't want to. Can this be fixed?

The Mii's stats are determine by weight. Go make her Mii a bit fatter for more speed.

I can confirm...
GAF Tourney >>>>> Single Player

Even though you're getting fucked, it doesn't feel like everyone is aiming only for you.

Side note...this is disappointing. My wife wants to use her Mii (I use mine) and her stats are garbage compared to mine. Is it because she's a female racer? She has shit speed and good handling whereas mine has fast speed and solid handling.

She's using Rosalina now but doesn't want to. Can this be fixed?

it depends on the size of the Mii change the size and height it enters another class

Pretty sure the stats are only affected by how... heavy your Mii is.

You guys were right, the upload speed slowed way down from lunch. So it will probably be 8 EST before I go online due to trying to unlock everything.

Anyone know how the Club Nintendo Promotion works? I wanted to register MK8 and sell my code since I own all of the games available. I'm seeing people selling the actual Club Nintendo code so is there not an additional code to enter to download your game?

Grizzo

Hm, in these cases I always recommend looking at the prices, but a) they're really close on amazon.fr (you're from France, right?), b) they're also totally backwards since MH3U should be the cheapest, but it's actually the most expensive. I'd say, long-term, Wind Waker is going to be the most expensive, so I would support your choice.

Yes I'm french! And you're right, I'm gonna take your advice and follow my first choice. Grabbing my Wind Waker code as I type this. Thanks for your input!

I'm not complaining at all. In fact I plan to have a party. Everyone is invited. Let's get smashed.

Haha, sounds like a plan! I'm already drunk so the game can't get any funnier than it is to me right now.

Isotope

Since NOA has forsaken us, I decided to take matters into my own hands.

spV9BZI.jpg

It really does look so much nicer with the standard blue case.

Anyone know how the Club Nintendo Promotion works? I wanted to register MK8 and sell my code since I own all of the games available. I'm seeing people selling the actual Club Nintendo code so is there not an additional code to enter to download your game?

Yeah. you have to register the game on club nintendo to receive the free game. I think that the game will be delivered via another download code sent to you after the registration, but I cannot say for certain yet because all this traffic has obliterated club.nintendo.com

Pegasus Actual

Gold Member
So my case arrives from Amazon kinda bent up. UPS gave it the business, plus the weak ass eco-case and well, you know. Throw in the disc. Disc read error. Clean it. Get Mario Kart 8 splash screen... hard lock. Grr. Snagged a copy from Gamestop. That works good. Amazon you're killing me here, put my games in a box, not a weakly padded mailer that gets crushed. Amazon Prime is just not doing it for me these days. Anyway, I'll get my refund. Anyone know if I can use the extra Club Nintendo code for a second free game, or do I need a secondary CN account?

Zemm

I noticed on GAF tourney 2-8 always fighting each other while the first racer go hassle free lol.

Just like Blur! That was another game where the start determined a lot. Sometimes I think it's best to drop to the back at the start rather than sit around the big pack, let them take each other out then nip through to the higher positions.

Yeah! On my screen you stopped right on the finish line and then I just hit you with a shell and won. It was so odd.

Oh lol. I was trying to look behind me cause I thought I had it won and my finger slipped off the A button and I looked behind just in time to see the green shell hitting me!

corn_fest

Nintendo servers plz

I just

I just want a few online races

Can

Can I do th--

"Network Error Has Occurred"

So others are having this experience too? I wasn't sure if it was just my network connection since I hadn't seen many posts about it.
But yeah, I haven't been able to complete a single online race without disconnecting :(

So others are having this experience too? I wasn't sure if it was just my network connection since I hadn't seen many posts about it.
But yeah, I haven't been able to complete a single online race without disconnecting :(

yeah, this is going to be the same damn mess that happened when poke bank was released.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Can I easily rename the nickname of my main profile/mii (the one linked to miiverse etc) to the same as my nnid/gaf username?

AdanVC

This thread is pure happiness what the hell! This is what videogames are all about. Wish more OTs on NeoGAF were like this one :'))))))

Top Bottom