• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Gurrry

are the tournaments the way that people are playing other gaffers?

or are you adding people onto your friends list and making a lobby?

i wanna play with peeps!

zruben

Banned
I just got the game, but I promised my GF we would start to play tonight...

so tempting to just open it and start to have fun with you guys...

There need to be more trashtalking sentences when playing in the GAF room. "So unfair!" just doesn't cut it with the shit I've been through.

pixlexic

Banned
So the special grandprix has been my favorite so far. The first stage in it is awesome and bowsers castle is OMFG! awesome.

The music in this game! The music!!

There need to be more trashtalking sentences when playing in the GAF room. "So unfair!" just doesn't cut it with the shit I've been through.

I'm gonna send some suggestions to Nintendo

"man that's some ol' bullshit"
"FUCKIN' shell"
"woooooow fuck this game"
"fuck ya'll I'm out"

Thats ok, simple mistake...

I mean when I picked up my copy from Wally World the woman at the checkout told me they were out of the PS4 version and all they had was the Wii U one.

God I hate living in Arizona I need to go where there are smarter folk.

For what its worth, i think all Walmarts have those people lol.

I know what you mean though, TN is pretty bad too.

Grizzo

10358434_1509651735912944_295238867_n.jpg

Koopa has found the glory. MK8 is in da house! Ay caramba!

Wario and Yoshi found it too. They were happy just for one moment. And then they went back to throwing shells and banana peels at each other.

VanWinkle

Just got home with the game. I bought it on my lunch break and had to think about it from then until just now. Finally I can play and see if everybody was right when they said the abundance of jaggies I saw at Gamestop when playing was just the TV's fault.

Roo

So guys, I'm sure some of you noticed already but I just wanted to let you know that the Battle Tournament was closed so we decided to create a new one (it was tested so it works fine) So please feel free to delete/change the first one and add this new one
Sorry guys :)

Just got home with the game. I bought it on my lunch break and had to think about it from then until just now. Finally I can play and see if everybody was right when they said the abundance of jaggies I saw at Gamestop when playing was just the TV's fault.

Honestly, the shimmering is a bigger issue without AA than jaggies. Jaggies are easy to ignore, far off objects shimmering is a far more distracting issue.

Holy shit that last race in mario circuit snes. That bob omb was the best use I have done in my life of it. ALso the cpu is treating me very good with the objects this session.

Zemm

You can see why they didn't allow random voice chat online can't you. Even friends voice chat ingame would be really bad!

Like a seasoned gambler you've got to know when to quit after a run of good fortune , after overcoming the odds of blue shells and lightning on Rainbow Road I had to bail with my victory string intact, I doubt I'll ever have a run that good again!

Top Bottom