• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

That's really the only explanation, but it's still so weird to me. It speaks of major project management failure. Especially when you consider that It's Mario Kart 8 and there was a previous game on a system with a similar architecture.

I'm not even asking for new battle arenas. Just give me remakes of the N64 arenas, minus skyscraper because obviously. Then give me the option of choosing "racetracks or arenas?" before I play and we're good.

I kind of enjoyed Battle Mode online, to be honest. I do hope they add some unique courses for it, but I think writing off the change without even trying it is silly.

Unlocked all the characters today. I am hoping they do add some more characters and tracks into the game. The Koopalings are the best addition to the roster they could have made, in my opinion, it's just a shame others had to miss out, presumably in their place.

With most 1st party Wii U games getting patches for additional options, I can imagine some of the common things people seem to want (for example, things like split-screen, 'next race' default, times for GP) getting added in later.

Spades

MK8 excitement is all a bit too much for some people in my house.

tumblr_n6hwqckXlB1qiv7luo1_500.jpg

Syrus

Banned
my wife doesn't play many games and NEVER plays online.

I walked in the room and SHES PLAYING OTHER PEOPLE. Jaw dropped lol, good stuff Mario kart

Nintendo really needs to patch the communication error bug. It seems like any time someone leaves a room, joins a room, or doesn't vote, the room breaks.

Mik2121

Joining the tournement for the first time. I'm Essi btw if you see me online and I'm playing with my 4 year old son (who always gets last but he loves it so much^^). XD

I assume your son is Henry? I love how laid back he looks strolling through the level at his own pace. Hope he's having a lot of fun!!

Trogdor1123

Played some 4 player stuff last night, was very fun. I registered the game online last night and got hit with some kind of glitch, does that mean I won't get my free game? On a side note, can you sell the digital game or is it locked to your system?

Played some 4 player stuff last night, was very fun. I registered the game online last night and got hit with some kind of glitch, does that mean I won't get my free game? On a side note, can you sell the digital game or is it locked to your system?

I got hit with glitches for hours but I eventually got the code to work/got my free game.

And I'm pretty sure you can sell/transfer the free game code.

Touch the screen and the horn button must appear. Then in the right appears the map screen. Touch it to make it bigger.

Some people don't like looking down, even with the bigger map, but it's not been a problem for me. The option to place it on the TV would be nice for some, I'm sure.

I assume your son is Henry? I love how laid back he looks strolling through the level at his own pace. Hope he's having a lot of fun!!

Yep, thats him. :D He's loving it and we hope you all dont mind that he is taking a place for somehow who could be better.

Damn this races are tough...

Mik2121

Everyone votes for Mount Wario, we get Cheep Cheep Beach. :(

Yeah. I bet Nintendo put something in the code to actually select the track that gets the less votes :/

Yep, thats him. :D He's loving it and we hope you all dont mind that he is taking a place for somehow who could be better.

Damn this races are tough...
Not at all. I just saw him get into the water in a curve and then jump from one side and into the other side of the track. It was hilarious! :p

Robin64

Got all 90 stamps! Slightly disappointing it's a lot easier to get them all than in Mario 3D World and the NES Remix games, would have expected a few really hard ones, but there we go.

Top Bottom