• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

K' Dash

To the people saying the game is easy online, please check the NeoGAF tournament, let me give a glimpse of your first few races:

a75XpEw_460sa.gif

JCX

The new Rainbow Road looks more like an F-Zero track than a Mario Kart track.

To the people saying the game is easy online, please check the NeoGAF tournament, let me give a glimpse of your first few races:

a75XpEw_460sa.gif

I was briefly in first during a gaf race and was quite proud of myself. If you make one mistake, 2-7 will all pass you.

Omnicent

Are bikes really that much better than karts at higher levels? All i keep seeing is inner drift bikes are better than karts all over the net. Truth? Any hope for a kart only guy like me?

Oric/JC/others doesnt roll with bikes (well from the last time I saw him) and they wreck shop (roll with what you are comfortable with. I like bikes cause I like how they drift).

Porcile

I'm about the hit up the GAF room. I'll be rocking Bowser in the Airship kart but you probably won't see me
because I'll be in 12th position ;_;

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
that was one hectic Cloudtop Cruise everyone

also, about Toad's Turnpike..I love to take it as laid back as possible and watch the massacre before me

You should've taken the leaves Owl, you should have taken the damn leaves like every other lap!

In other notes I need to stop getting pelted by weapons being thrown backwards.

Oric/JC/others doesnt roll with bikes (well from the last time I saw him) and they wreck shop (roll with what you are comfortable with. I like bikes cause I like how they drift).

Word. I'll just keep practicing... then eventually join the GAF rooms... i'm not there yet lol.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Sorry JC, I was using that green turtle as protection from your red turtle. Had no idea you would run into the back of me :lol

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
The blue turtle shell continues to be the worst thing ever. I wish I wish I wish the items balance was better but I guess that is just MK being MK

Dr Prob

Banned
Sorry for slacking on the friend requests people, but I'm finally back in business. Going to try some worldwides before joining the GAF tourney, as I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

Top Bottom