• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

I've got to dive out for nourishment, but i'm suddenly on a suck streak anyway so it's probably for the best.
Oh and I'm Alan Currygan, in my defence you just slammed straight into me and ate those shells yourself.

I really can't decide if I should go retail or eShop with this. I'd like this but I also love not putting the disc in and this is one of the games that I'll never want to sell off.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I was doing a 32 races Vs. Race Single Player with Frantic Items & Hard COM. I was on 3DS Pirahna Slide and, at the end of the race, I was 2nd. Grabbed the last item box on the race... BLUE F*ING SHELL! To the face Koopa Troopa! Bwahahahahaha.

Gotta love the Frantic Items mode.

Is Frantic Items an option for online? I can't imagine how much more of a carnage that would make GAF races.

BraXzy

When you finish a race, what is the star at the top for? It doesn't highlight unless you press + and then it goes to 1/6.. why is there something you have to manually unlock? And what does ot do?

BraXzy

Also, how do people record small custom clips? Capture cards? I don't see any option other than a predetermined highlight reel.

I slipped on my own Banana peel I let go by accident

incredible

This happened to me Friday, dropped me from 1st to 5th on the last lap, and oddly was the point where I realized I was in love with this game

Gonna try and hop on and get mercilessly embarrassed by you guys this week, awful work schedule permitting

Mononoke

Banned
This game can be so damn brutal. It's insane how in half a second one thing can take you from first to 6th with no chance at recovery.

You could do everything right the entire race and that one mistake or item can ruin everything.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Did anyone noticed that position of Hot Air Balloons' locations would change depend on the time?

During day time, It would be completely left of the track. During night time, it would be middle of flying path. I don't know if it's me or not.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
There were only 3 of us in the desert. Had an awesome banana snipe, but red shells obliterated me. GAF Race OT seems dead.

Or not, just rejoined and now there is a group.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This game can be so damn brutal. It's insane how in half a second one thing can take you from first to 6th with no chance at recovery.

You could do everything right the entire race and that one mistake or item can ruin everything.

Just like in real motorsports! ;)

Top Bottom