• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

ViviOggi

chansub-global-emoticon-680b6b3887ef0d17-21x28.png

Roo

Fuck 150cc. I got hit by a banana, lightning, my own green shell, and another banana all right at the end of my last lap. I think I am done trying to get three stars for a while :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_W9d41GtRw

Pro tip: Use a vehicle with very high acceleration. The Biddybuggy will get the job done.
The speed won't be the best but that's when item management comes to play.
Trust me, if you think this is hard, mirror mode is just criminal.

Gu4n

Really. 150cc is an utter joke in comparison to the carnage that I just witnessed and experienced in Electrodome. Was great fun, though!

Greenymac

Man sitting at work and reading your posts makes me want to play! Ill be home around 6 eastern. Im on the spreadsheet, but add me please. Greeny_4.0 and Ill join for races later.

Really. 150cc is an utter joke in comparison to the carnage that I just witnessed and experienced in Electrodome. Was great fun, though!

I couldn't win a single 150cc cup. Then I started playing online with Gaf, and even though I lost all races, things definitely improved. After playing with you guys, 150cc cups became a lot easier, and I've already conquered some of them.

150cc. And let me tell you, when racing in the GAF group, you gotta go fast. We're talking getting round the track in a time that would beat the Staff Ghost whilst contending with other players and items too. It's brutal. I love it.

I treasure my 2 first place GAF victories more than any others. If you can hang in there you will destroy in public races.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
150cc. And let me tell you, when racing in the GAF group, you gotta go fast. We're talking getting round the track in a time that would beat the Staff Ghost whilst contending with other players and items too. It's brutal. I love it.
You must be taking about the ghost a lap behind =p

Seik

Banned
Got the game!!! :D

I'll practice tonight then tomorrow I'll be doing some GAF tourneys if my wheels can join in!

I'll probably get bodied multiple times. D:

Lebon14

I was doing a 32 races Vs. Race Single Player with Frantic Items & Hard COM. I was on 3DS Pirahna Slide and, at the end of the race, I was 2nd. Grabbed the last item box on the race... BLUE F*ING SHELL! To the face Koopa Troopa! Bwahahahahaha.

Gotta love the Frantic Items mode.

Son Of D

Oh man. Was in 1st place on Sunshine Airport and got inked near the end, making me hit a banana that I had left earlier, making me fall off and putting me in 6th (although I ended as 4th thanks to Mushrooms).

Top Bottom