• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
luigi-kills-mario-o8rp6e.gif

-PXG-

Is there an item handicap based on what controller you're using. I've always felt I get awful items. I use the Pro.

Dizzy

Banned
How do you guys get these amazing luigi replays? is it just luck? because most of my replays show the camera behind the players and never zoom into faces like these gifs.

zruben

Banned
Is there an item handicap based on what controller you're using. I've always felt I get awful items. I use the Pro.

I've experienced that I get better items if I stop the items roulette... if I let it spin, I'll always get a darned coin or mushroom.

hyp3rlink

Picked it up over the weekend and played through the 50cc GP. Great game with very addictive qualities. Also, good thing that am not much into battle modes coz Nintendo surely said 'fuck it, we'll do it on tracks' to this mode.

Other than that it is pretty much blemish free.

jts

...hate me...
Hook me up, I'm going in the Matrix again.

My handle is JT and I'm known as THE ONE
that keeps losing.

Wow. Papercuts. YOU OWE ME. I threw a fireball that just happened to hit the red shell following you. Of course I was trying to hit you... but nevermind that!

SMH @ whoever threw those red shells at me at the very end of water park.

I blocked the first with the super horn and the second hit me just as I was crossing the finish line. So close.

TheBear

Had a few games on GAF tourney last night, it's a lot of fun.

I don't really understand the points system though. Does it just reward the people who play the most? Is there an objective or a goal?

Anony

i never understood how u get 3 stars
i never got all 3 stars in the mk7, which is fucking dumb considering the amount of time i put into it and the nature (ie, randomness of items and who character the ai selects to be your rivals each cup)

Top Bottom