• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Zing

Banned
*sees avatar*

GAF tournaments are "for glory", not "for fun"... everyone is rocking heavy characters, they are kinda broken in this game =P
Humorously ironic that you are writing about playing "for fun" in a post effectively whining about how you are losing!

This is not meant in a mean way.

RiggyRob

ib1YpNgz3I5xyC.gif

That's gold. And it really does highlight the fact that Lakitu saving you from going off the edge is much, much quicker now.

zruben

Banned
Humorously ironic that you are writing about playing "for fun" in a post effectively whining about how you are losing!

oh well, I wasn't whinning, sorry if I was giving that impression, I was just trying to make an "avatar joke", but clearly, it didn't work.

I'm playing for fun too, trying several characters and vehicles, still trying to figure out what are the best combos.

but you're right, it's humorously ironic.

zruben

Banned

How do I get in on the GAF Tourney/Server thing I've been reading about?

1. go to first post of the thread
2. quote the post
3. ctrl + f: email and look for the numerical codes, first one is for racing, second for battle
4. enter the code in the "tournament" section on the online menu
5. enter the slaughter

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Does anyone know if gliders that give that small acceleration boost actually count if it gets you to the next full bar?

Woffls

Ahhh man, first to eleventh because i hit the wall in the pirahna plant pipe track. Climbed my way back up to fourth before screwing up again.

Communication error soooo im off to bed. This game is rather special.

Luqi

I just did it Gaf, I finally bet Star Cup with 4 wins on 150cc.

After almost throwing my controller on the wall, i did it.

2 more 150cc cups to go

Zing

Banned
My first communication error in probably 15 hours of play. Does it happen to everyone in the room when it happens?

Chaos17

I just did it Gaf, I finally bet Star Cup with 4 wins on 150cc.

After almost throwing my controller on the wall, i did it.

2 more 150cc cups to go

Gg, the star cup was a nigthmare for my friend.
He did like 10th times or more so he could have the 3 stars.

georly

So wait, how do profiles work?

We started playing on my profile, but I have it password protected so no one else buys anything on eshop (all other profiles have eshop restricted). Today, someone else plays on their profile, and none of the characters are unlocked.

Why... would anyone want this? Can we.. sync our profiles? Can i copy my save to another profile?

The CPU sniping power with green shells is kind of unreal, lol

You should see GAFs sniping power with the fucking boomerang! Throw a red shell at the guy in front of you with no shells or bananas but at the last second he destroys the shell with a boomerang and also takes you out with it in the same throw.

Top Bottom