• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Didn't really have a chance to play it untill yesterday. Wow.... Great job Nintendo!
Soo much stuff going on and it looks gorgeous. Sure.. A bit more polygons and some AA would have been nice. But from normal viewing distance i can't say it really bothers me that much. It's so much fun! My 6 year old son and girlfriend love playing it too.

Amazing animations in slomo :p.

Azure J

>Plays immaculate defense while maintaining a Xbone sized lead over everyone for 2 and a half laps.
> A single red shell catches me at an angle that gets around my banana peel during a drift on the last turn before the finish line on Bowser's Castle.
> Two people I hadn't seen since the match began get to the finish before I get back up to speed.

Incredible. :lol

;___________________________________________________;

>Plays immaculate defense while maintaining a Xbone sized lead over everyone for 2 and a half laps.
> A single red shell catches me at an angle that gets around my banana peel during a drift on the last turn before the finish line on Bowser's Castle.
> Two people I hadn't seen since the match began get to the finish before I get back up to speed.

Dats mario kart for ya

Tirod

Azure plz...I was thirsty for 1st, I didn't ASK for triple reds, the game just gave 'em to me. :(

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
During that bowser's castle match I was sitting on that mushroom praying Azure was gonna get taken out by all the shells so I could whizz on by.

everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

Top Bottom