• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

Wow really nice OP!

Anyway, I was on the fence about getting the game, but I think I'll just get it then. Now I just gotta bother with getting a good and cheap external HDD.

Booked the Friday off with friends with a few cases of beers, and as much junk food as we can get, for the entire weekend!

NNID - markmclovin

Also added it to the spreadsheet.

Great OP by the way.

EDIT - Ordered the Special Edition from Nintendo store. What's the chances of it arriving on the Thursday?

Elixist

I'm soo ready!

2ic1ic9.jpg.gif

Only seven more days!!

I can't add myself to the google doc from my phone will somebody add my info for me? My nnid is the same as my gaf name and I'm in he central time zone USA

BowieZ

Banned
Anyone in particular want me to add them? I'm serious Kart competition so don't bother if you can't drift and slide like a pro!! :p

Blues1990

Anyone in particular want me to add them? I'm serious Kart competition so don't bother if you can't drift and slide like a pro!! :p

ChickenPotPie23 is my NNID, so you can add me to that list. I usually play against a lot of toughies in Mario Kart 7 online, so I'm sure I can meet to your standards. :D

Luigi87

Fantastic OT.

This game itself looks absolutely incredible.
Mario Kart 7 was the first MK to become my favourite in the series since MK64, and it looks highly likely that MK8 will already replace it.

Great OT, looks great with the dark theme!

Added my info to the spreadsheet. I lurk more than I post but I'll be game for some GAF tournaments.

69wpm

Marvellous OT. But what's up with the spreadsheet for our NNID's? I can't scroll and it says something that my window is too small, I should resize it. Obviously I can't make it bigger than my display size.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Marvellous OT. But what's up with the spreadsheet for our NNID's? I can't scroll and it says something that my window is too small, I should resize it. Obviously I can't make it bigger than my display size.

Yeah, I have the same problem. Seems some setting was changed, because it worked in the beginning.

Dr Prob

Banned

Yeah, I have the same problem. Seems some setting was changed, because it worked in the beginning.

Up top, click View > Freeze rows > No frozen rows, then you should be able to scroll.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Nice thread, Alistair Roo. I'm waiting with great excitement for this game.

Liethe

Nice OT, well done!

Game is right round the corner now! HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

Blue Shell
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done.

Top Bottom