• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Doorman

Bone-dry Dunes continuing to prove why it's possibly my least favorite course in all of Mario Kart history.

Anyway, I'm gonna hop off for some time trials. Thanks for the races, Frantic-GAF, I'll be back around the regular tourney later tonight.

Just got this game yesterday!! It's so beautiful.

Is there a Gaf NN sharing doc or something? HOW DO I PLAY WITH YA'LL

EDIT: nvm found the link

Grizzo

warioshellk9iv6.gif

Based Wario

DaBoss

a gif of one of my rare frantic wins:

ibFO1VlyAUlDO.gif

It was lucky, the red shell hit one my green shells, but I didn't loose it so I could go on and use them on Roo and DaBoss. I also blue shelled someone when I was 4th....

(sorry if the Gif is big, I only have the screen-recoder thing)
I should stop driving straight lol. Very nice clip.

ChrisD

I should stop driving straight lol. Very nice clip.

It seems there are two forms of driving:

Going straight as much as possible -- more speed, high vulnerability

OR

Swerving all over like a drunk on a highway -- dude idek what the pros and cons are here they're too confusing

Roo

What's the difference between Neogaf Race and Neogaf Mirror (in the OP) and where do I put these codes? :S
Don't use the mirror one. Me and another racer got there yesterday by mistake and it's literally dead. No one uses it.

Edit: since no one uses the mirror tournament I'll take it down.

-PXG-

Toad's Turnpike is such a cluster fuck. 2nd to last fucking place. GG :/

Edit

And the basically the same shit on Twisted Mansion...okay game..

ChrisD

Don't use the mirror one. Me and another racer got there yesterday by mistake and it's literally dead. No one uses it.

Edit: since no one uses the mirror tournament I'll take it down.

A full room of Mirror newbies would have been pretty hilarious. Everybody would be slamming into walls. Probably why no one used it, fear, lol.

-PXG-

And now Yoshi Valley....alrighty then. I guess the game really wants to fuck me over royally all of a sudden

Edit common error....I said wow

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
OK so I've had the game for about an hour and I'm just wondering what I'm doing wrong when it comes to steering, sometimes it feels like I'm driving a tank and it just won't turn and I go head first into the wall.

Top Bottom