• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Spades

OK seriously, why does this game have an obsession with giving speed mushrooms when you're half a lap down? No fucking use. Lightning please. I think I've had it online like once.

javac

I'm never going to be able to 3 star Special Cup on Mirror mode and it's pissing me the fuck off. As far as I'm concerned, this game can drop off the Earth. That's a promise.

K' Dash

I'm never going to be able to 3 star Special Cup on Mirror mode and it's pissing me the fuck off. As far as I'm concerned, this game can drop off the Earth. That's a promise.

Feel exactly the same about lightning cup, I did nothing but those four races all morning for nothing, the rubberbanding in this game is in a whole other league.

Albo

you just pushed me off the road. Don't ever talk to me again.

:((((

ib1YpNgz3I5xyC.gif

javac

Feel exactly the same about lightning cup, I did nothing but those four races all morning for nothing, the rubberbanding in this game is in a whole other league.

I'm soo close to snapping this disc and destroying my Wii U. The AI can't take it. I whup its ass everytime and it cheats.

Vylash

Wait until Mario Party U has online play, can't wait to see what you guys do to your consoles and the surrounding area

akaoni

Banned
I've completely forgotten about Mario Party, only ever played the first one - to the death. If there's online I would buy day 1.

Top Bottom