• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

xandaca

1 mushroom in 10th (last place), thanks game.

I've had single bananas in 11th (on the final lap as well) and single greens in last before. The new item distribution system is terrible. I've never had lightning, even in single player, and three red shells no more than a handful of times, and I've played a lot and am in no way the sort of player who spends extended amounts of time in the higher positions.

ShivUK

Just had my first race with you guys and got pretty much owned.

I think you all play too much.

Edit: Followed immediately by a disconnect :(

Gattuso

I'm playing this game way too much but I can't stop myself either.
iAMKTsqd6m2mc.jpg

SM239

Hate to leave w/o selecting a course but its my only way out.

Also lol at that banana on Mt. Wario. Totally threw me off.

I'm playing this game way too much but I can't stop myself either.

Holy... I thought I had a lot only have 58:27...

I was in second place following baby mario, as my main is normally baby rosalina

he got a horn and I got a horn, I thought these were rare?

anyway I quietly followed getting closer to him as I pass him I knew he might hit the horn so I hit mine first

he recovered did the same to me but I red shelled him to go on to win

need a better angle on the hit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rQZ8m2hR3g

jdw_b

Ugh just had a five race run that included 4 wins...then I couldn't finish higher than 9th after that.

Controllers were nearly broke

Grinchy

Banned
This game is pretty damn fun so far. I did the first 2 Grand Prix on 50cc with a 1st place finish in every race. I decided I better bump it up. Then I played another Prix on 150cc and got my ass kinda kicked. Ended in 5th. Definitely gonna play more of this tomorrow.

Top Bottom