• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Porcile

Took a break from GAF to have a go in Global. First race in and no one drifted round the corners. I won.

I've been doing alright on the the GAF tourney today. Won more than a few times! (Tom) Though the lobby is a little empty so I'll come back later this evening.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Did you hit me on that narrow section on the second lap Manny? Because I have no idea what happened there. I saw you get three green shells, you were a little ahead of me, and then I suddenly got hit by nothing.

Did you hit me on that narrow section on the second lap Manny? Because I have no idea what happened there. I saw you get three green shells, you were a little ahead of me, and then I suddenly got hit by nothing.

Well, I did throw one back almost immediately on that section, so that was probably it. :B

jumpin in. I'll kill everyone

Pls

Dude, I hate Toad's Turdpike. Why is it the worst track ever.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
For a "heavy" character Waluigi sure gets pushed around a lot. Get knocked into a corner by a Shy Guy, and I think that was Toadette that pushed me and made me go sideways off the ramp at DK Jungle.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Red Shell airport anyone? Geeze.

And I still can't hit that DK Jungle shortcut. Missed on both the second and third lap.

JoeM86

Trying to get a decent time on Bone Dry Ruins, but I just cannot seem to do well on it at all. Always hitting the dirt or the wall.

Some ridiculous funny
Un
Lucky Eight happened yesterday during our weekly 4-player local play! :D

I can only provide a WebM link though, I spend the last hour trying to figure out how to make a .gif and after trying dozen freeware programs and tutorials I give up, WebM's are a million times easier and I don't want to use online converters since my upload speed is terrible even for a 15mb video :/ If I managed to get a .gif out of any of my tries it would either be 35mb big or loop the first 2 frames only :(

But yeah, Larry was a friend of mine, the green shell came from another friend on the first place and Peach was a CPU :p

http://a.pomf.se/gghmda.webm

Rizzi

Surprisingly I haven't noticed any lag while playing this. I'm from Australia and I get matched up with people from the UK and European countries with no problems. Pleasantly surprised.

CozMick

Banned
How did you recover that fast to keep up with me to get a speed boost? lol

Surprisingly I haven't noticed any lag while playing this. I'm from Australia and I get matched up with people from the UK and European countries with no problems. Pleasantly surprised.

Try saying that from my perspective....

I always use Aussie lag as my excuse for finishing last.

I never see lag either

Exentryk

Okay, trying to find the large group. Anyone raced me before that is in that big group so I can follow you?

EDIT - Stalking you back, Manny T :p

Top Bottom