• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Omnicent

fun room guys. shit was crazy. everyone at each others throats lol. Kept on getting caught up in the middle crazy pack and its like tar you fight but you get pulled back in (unless the rng gives you some loving).

DaBoss

How was there someone behind me that race? I got hit by everything possible.

Last one and then Sony conference.

EDIT: Everyone but me got red shells and used it on me. >_>

Good games, I shouldn't touch babies for a while, or that kart combination.

Azure J

Whoever threw those three red shells staggered so I couldn't horn them while 2nd, fuck you. :lol

I'm off to watch the Sony Conference!

Anyone else planning on playing Mario Kart to try and ignore the fact that the NINTENDO CONFERENCE IS ONLY HALF A DAY AWAY!?
The hype...it can not be contained.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Anyone else planning on playing Mario Kart to try and ignore the fact that the NINTENDO CONFERENCE IS ONLY HALF A DAY AWAY!?
The hype...it can not be contained.

Seeing as I stayed awake the whole night, my plan is to sleep most of the time until the "Digital Event".

WorldStar

Banned
based on the following chart, wtf is the benefit of using PGP/metal mario/heavy mii over bowser/morton/wario:

mario-kart-8-character-stats.png

same stats as bowser group except:

1. less speed
2. less weight

makes it seem like you should either use DK group or bowser group

Loco4Coco

Went online but couldn't get into a full lobby so I went and tried "worldwide". LOL, I left everyone in the dust. Felt like I was 150 cc while they were 50. Kinda felt bad though because before the start of every race I would say "take it easy on me".

Top Bottom