• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

SM239

It does make a difference. Part of it might be that the people I'm playing with are better than usual, though.

I've switched back to Bowser, so we'll see.

I guess I'll give Metal Mario a shot. According to the stats chart I don't loose anything except a bit of traction, but gain some speed and a ton of weight.

Grizzo

And your banana hit me, hoooooooowwwwww.

EDIT: Blooper as a last item. What is this shit?

You were in a different room.

Are you sure? ohlawd and jc were in mine, we had just finished racing on Toad Harbor

Oh well, it doesn't matter anyway

DaBoss

Dat blue shell. Came at the perfect time. Just not for me. :(

Did Azure really stop just to super horn me? That's what it looked like.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
I am constantly running into items being dragged while trying to overtake in corners. I know it's just matter of letting off the gas a bit, but I hate how it takes so much of the emphasis off of driving skill.

Azure J

Dat blue shell. Came at the perfect time. Just not for me. :(

Did Azure really stop just to super horn me? That's what it looked like.

When I got out of hitstun from the banana that slipped me up, I used it to keep people from getting in front of me.

That said, unholy amounts of shell and lighting were getting tossed in the last lap of that Sweet Canyon race.

SM239

Eh, Metal Mario is nice with the weight and speed boost but something just feels off. I just don't feel right using him.

DaBoss

I failed that shortcut twice and boy do they punish you for missing that shortcut unlike every other part in any other track. >_>

EDIT: Why does the mushroom shortcut suck at sunshine airport?

Top Bottom