• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

WorldStar

Banned
based on the following chart, wtf is the benefit of using PGP/metal mario/heavy mii over bowser/morton/wario:

mario-kart-8-character-stats.png

same stats as bowser group except:

1. less speed
2. less weight

makes it seem like you should either use DK group or bowser group

plz respond, i need an excuse to use pgp

HGStormy

Banned
I don't know what it is about this game that makes every single player decide to throw every single one of their items at me regardless of what position I'm in

Maybe it's because I always vote for Toad's Turnpike

the thing with Electrodrome it that it seems to play out the same way every time. Half the stage is split in two paths, so that splits the racers up and doesn't leave much in the room of the emergent chaos that can happen in the other tracks. I feel like every Electrodrome match has played out exactly the same, bearing the occasional lightning or blue shell.

I don't know what it is about this game that makes every single player decide to throw every single one of their items at me regardless of what position I'm in

Maybe it's because I always vote for Toad's Turnpike

just for that, I'm gonna be on the lookout for you

Azure J

Still don't have a solid answer for taking the first turn on RR8 with a draft boost/slipstream. THAT is the hardest part about playing a heavy on a bike on that course. :(

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I actually played some on line matches yesterday and came in first in two courses in a row. Yes!

I really hope tomorrow we get surprise DLC characters/courses.

I've said it before and continue to just not get it...but what do people get out of throwing shells backwards when they are a spot or 2 from last but have people that they can hit and pass directly in front of them?

Azure J

This man Papercuts got two Bobombs on the same curve of Wario Stadium and hit me both times with both of them...

@__________________________@

Top Bottom