• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Ha! So close...

14348089154_0c078e53ca_o.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UWxxmkPkXw

Grizzo

Hmmm I got a Starmen and hit another player three times and he just kept racing like nothing happened (the three consecutive times). It's like I was hitting him while in a "regular" state. That was weird.

BraXzy

Hmmm I got a Starmen and hit another player three times and he just kept racing like nothing happened (the three consecutive times). It's like I was hitting him while in a "regular" state. That was weird.

Was the person you were hitting Donkey Kong? I had the star too but it may not have displayed your end? I bumped into another star person anyway.

BraXzy

Whoever dropped that banana right on the finish line, you're cruel. Thankfully, I dodged it by an inch haha! :D

Uhh I wanted to add myself to the spreadsheet finally but it isn't in OT2 and I obviously can't quote OT1 anymore :( Could someone maybe PM me a link?

VICI0US

Dat Grumble Volcano tho

haha, I was on your tail the whole time but I couldn't come close (dave playing morton) there was a pretty sizable gap between you and me, and a pretty sizable gap between me and the pack.

somehow I didn't get hit by a single item the whole race :eek:

Grizzo

Was the person you were hitting Donkey Kong? I had the star too but it may not have displayed your end? I bumped into another star person anyway.

No, actually it was Luigi! Goes to show how unstoppable that ruthless and cold-blooded monster is, haha (I'm talking about the meme, not about the Gaffer who was controlling him)

how does the game handle playing off the gamepad, like if you're in a different room?
and how far away from the Wii U can you be?

Fbh

I just double red shelled someone and stole seccond place.
I'm so sorry....... but it was awesome xD

Top Bottom