• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
horrible first post

I wasn't trying to be first
--
AlarmedSlimGoosefish.gif

nq4k5lZ.jpg

Kinsei

Banned
Wow, two blue shells and I still came in first. Move over Rosalina, Toadette is the true goddess of the road.

ChrisD

This game is seeping into my life.

Decided a bike ride was needed to get in at least some exercise. I kept trying to cut corners as short as possible, made sure my lining wasn't going to lose too much speed, and the entire time shell sounds were going through my head.

send help

BraXzy

Oh derp! I was trying to join what must be an old tournament? It's called neoGAF weekly, as opposed to the one in this OP with race in the title.

I'm playingggg against ya'll! Make me good!

Azure J

Decided a bike ride was needed to get in at least some exercise. I kept trying to cut corners as short as possible, made sure my lining wasn't going to lose too much speed, and the entire time shell sounds were going through my head.

send help

I feel embarrassed to admit that today when walking down my block to my house, I actually had to do a double take because I swore I heard the "dude's got a star/there's a shell coming" sound effect in my head. :lol

ChrisD

Does like, no one like Electrodrome?

Cause I like it o_o

Those long drifts are so good. The music change on the strings is great too.

I feel people should watch Time Trials for courses they dislike to really see how to race them. Nearly all of the courses here are crafted so well.

send help

I hear incoming shell sounds constantly now IRL

I think...I think I have a serious problem

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I hear blue shells in my sleep.

Also I swear I hear them ingame when I pass waterfalls, scares the hell outta me.

Kinsei

Banned
What'chu talking about, new Green Shells are Bowser Shells.

The new green shells don't take up half the track and eventually stop effectively becoming giant banana's that are damn near impossible to avoid if they stop in the middle of a turn.

BraXzy

Damn, I went from 2nd to 9th to 4th within the last few seconds of that final lap on DK Jungle. Sorry whoever I blue shelled :3

Those long drifts are so good. The music change on the strings is great too.

I feel people should watch Time Trials for courses they dislike to really see how to race them. Nearly all of the courses here are crafted so well.

The reason I don't like courses isn't because I'm bad at them it's usually because they're picked so much!

Azure J

I hear incoming shell sounds constantly now IRL

I think...I think I have a serious problem

Clearly we need an intervention. This game pretty much made me put my Project M/Melee practice on hiatus. I have been playing those games regularly for the past 6 months. :lol

Top Bottom