• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

kuppy

Hii there fellas.
Hoping this will go a bit smoother on my end this time around or, well, it will fun anyway.

ChrisD

What bike/kart is everyone using? Feel like I can't catch up.

I run Luigi on Circuit Special with Slick Tires. It falls behind heavies, but it hits a nice middle ground.

Get drifting down pat. That's the best way to pull ahead. So many people go out to the side, wasting time that adds up over the course.

Anbec7

Aww do smaller characters just suck here? :(
Also KartGAF is very agressive LOL
also sad that I was the only person from Mexico lolol

BraXzy

Woooo! I came first!

Arcane that was a mighty fine fight for first, one on the pink lane, one underneath on the green swapping positions. Blue shell nearrrrrly got me!

ffdgh

Well that was fun. Fugabuh was me btw
KuGsj.gif

Boy I sure am good at dropping 4 places in the last 500 meters of every race.

I want to change my nickname to match my gaf username, but I don't want any of my IRL friends to know it :/

If you see a bearded guy named Zach wearing brown, that's me.

Azure J

What bike/kart is everyone using? Feel like I can't catch up.

Rosalina: Sport Bike with Retro Off Roader wheels and the MKTV Parafoil. Simply the best at taking tight corners and gives me the benefits of a heavy (speed) with a pretty decent acceleration to boot. It also looks fucking sick with her morning blue motor gear, the orange bike and the cream white wheels. #swag

Toad: I really haven't found something I can enjoy with him yet sadly. I tried a variant of the above, substituting the ROR wheels with the Slicks since his handling is god tier but he needed a bit of a boost to his speed. I'm sure something better exists bike wise for him but I don't like the design of most of the other bikes. I'm a Kawasaki kinda guy anyway. :p

For Karts, I'm thinking about going full N64 nostalgia and building the both of them as good a pipe kart as I can.

Top Bottom