• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Unai

Yeah. The later you are, the less of a boost you'll get.

picgifs-mind-blown-774951.gif

Ysiadmihi

Banned
If anyone sees "Kak" lagging around the track, let me know. My net is utter shite tonight and I'd hate for it to wreck anyone's fun but as far as I can tell it doesn't seem to be affecting Mario Kart...

oatmeal

Banned
Wait, people don't like Mount Wario?

DA FUQ

Rainbow Road N64 sucks now. Way too short...if the full race was one lap it would be great, but it's barely longer than some single laps in the game. Fuck dat.

clav

Wait, people don't like Mount Wario?

DA FUQ

Rainbow Road N64 sucks now. Way too short...if the full race was one lap it would be great, but it's barely longer than some single laps in the game. Fuck dat.

...and people were arguing in here saying that the original N64 length was too long before release.

The track is clearly too short. Something tells me the track has a memory leak or other technical issue because it clearly loops.

clav

Y'all are crazy. Mount Wario is the best single lap track (and one of the best tracks in general) in the series.

Why are we crazy?

If someone pushes you off in the beginning after the first jump down the mountain, the game is already over. You will not get first place.

Roo

You guys can disagree with it being a good track and all, but are you guys going to say that Rainbow Road 64 (MK8), Rainbow Road 7, Maka Wuhu, & Wuhu Loop are better single lap tracks?

If so, you guys are crazy.

Mario Kart 7's Rainbow Road blows Mount Wario out of water tbqh
if it makes you feel better, I hate Wario Stadium's anti-gravity section. That "Z" is a pain in the ass. The hell were they thinking?

El Odio

Banned
Okay, I finally have wifi and have gotten use to the chaos of online mode. I guess what I'm saying is I want in on some of these GAF tournaments! Where do I sign up?

clav

Mario Kart 7's Rainbow Road blows Mount Wario out of water tbqh
if it makes you feel better, I hate Wario Stadium's anti-gravity section. That "Z" is a pain in the ass. The hell were they thinking?

When I played through the stage the first time (with 150cc computers), I almost threw the GamePad across the room because the computers effortlessly could power slide that section.

The worst offender is MK8's rainbow road with 150cc computers. What's the secret to finishing first?

oatmeal

Banned
...and people were arguing in here saying that the original N64 length was too long before release.

The track is clearly too short. Something tells me the track has a memory leak or other technical issue because it clearly loops.

The original was an epic long battle of attrition. It was long as fuck but a great ending to the game.

The new one is like 90 seconds that's over way too quickly and if you get effed while in first, you're going to have trouble getting back up front.

That was the most frustrating level to triple star in 150cc.

Top Bottom