• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

That chocolate-frosted donut right before the finish....I hate it. It just leads you straight into a fence!!

Gotta drift and hug the left hand side of the donut, and use your mushroom right before driving over the chocolate so you don't veer to far to the right after exiting the turn.

Azure J

Wario.Stadium >>>>>> Mt Wario

Truth, especially for us inside turning bike players. Still wish if it were Wario Colosseum that got the next gen treatment.

MT. Wario is good until you get hit with the right combination of items and never see anyone higher than 4th the entire downhill shalom part of the race.

jts

...hate me...
Just what I needed to go to bed :D

Night, everyone.

Shit 1 more

EVERYONE IS VOTING TOO QUICKLY

Finally I managed to quit 😅

Timeaisis

I still feel the secret to getting so far ahead at the beginning of the face eludes me. It's a struggle to break into top 3 everytime for me. Maybe I need a better kart or something.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
I still feel the secret to getting so far ahead at the beginning of the face eludes me. It's a struggle to break into top 3 everytime for me. Maybe I need a better kart or something.
Are you getting the biggest possible boost at the beginning of the race? You need to hit it RIGHT as the 2 stops moving. The timing for it is very strict.

Of course, it doesn't help as much if everyone else is getting it, haha.

Omnicent

can you survive the inital bs? if so then you can push through with a clean drive.
Also fuck grumble valley, makes me seethe with rage

Roo

Wario.Stadium >>>>>> Mt Wario
You tell 'emm!!!

Double Bills? And why was his faster than mine when I was in front?
Push your stick forward.

Y'all are crazy. Mount Wario is the best single lap track (and one of the best tracks in general) in the series.

ip04HjpoXZgWY.gif

Top Bottom