• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

ohlawd

How does unlocking 14 characters work when there are only 8 cups to gold? Do you get the remaining characters by redoing cups you've already gotten gold on and golding them again?

Unlocking characters from 50cc and 100cc should still work even if you only do 150cc. You didn't exactly play those lower tier speed cups; the results were only copy-pasta'd from 150cc

Should I use the Racing or Frantic Racing code to play with you guys?
Racing.

Frantic is dead unless you organize a group.

btkadams

Unlocking characters from 50cc and 100cc should still work even if you only do 150cc. You didn't exactly play those lower tier speed cups; the results were only copy-pasta'd from 150cc

Racing.

Frantic is dead unless you organize a group.
Oh, so I should go to the slower speed cups and get gold on ones I haven't done at that speed? Or can I just redo 150cc cups I've already done?

ohlawd

Oh, so I should go to the slower speed cups and get gold on ones I haven't done at that speed? Or can I just redo 150cc cups I've already done?

Can't redo cups you've done already. Like if you get someone from 150cc flower cup, you can't redo that for another character.

Azure J

You all are the fucking worst. Two red shells to psyche me out into the path of SM's Superhorn? Also love JC's DK grillin' the fuck out of me as he passed me for 2nd.

Azure J

Isn't it just wonderful to know that whenever you're in a room and someone joins they will always go out of their way to grief you and you alone?

Top Bottom