• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Wow, getting hit on that launcher on Sweet Sweet Canyon really fucks you over. Lakitu took me all the way back.

bon

I really love the simplicity of Donut Plains and the Super Circuit track. I wish there were more tracks from those games in here.

Vylash

ideal mario kart track list based on previous courses

Mushroom Cup:
Mario Kart Stadium
Yoshi Falls
Mushroom Gorge
Toad's Factory

Flower Cup:
Shy Guy Falls
Coconut Mall
Toad Harbor
Waluigi Pinball

Star Cup:
Sunshine Airport
Koopa Cape
Maple Treeway
Dolphin Shoals

Special Cup:
Cloudtop Cruise
Peach Gardens
Bowser's Castle (Wii)
Rainbow Road (Wii)

nintendo pls do this

Vylash

Does the Mario Kart Wii U bundle allow you to download a free game?

Because my brother just got the bundle and he says he does not have a registration code for the game.

i believe it's auto registered when you buy the console, you should get the game when you link your console to club nintendo

DaBoss

bananas on the Thwomp Ruins shortcut are you fucking serious? Get the FUCK out of the lobby whoever did that
Doing stuff like that was the enjoyable part of being in first in MK7 and MKWii (didn't play much or DS and didn't play enough of 7 though). I kind of miss it lol.

They should have just given you a prompt asking whether you want to join a full room. :/

Their "solution" to the comm errors were to make it harder for the system to get confused about how many racers there are in a room by capping it at twelve with no one waiting. I hope they're not leaving it like that.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
My fingers are killing me, my hands hurt but it's over, it's finally over! I just unlocked the gold kart. I was struggling so I thought fuck it and switched to a bike setup for the first time and I nailed 6 cups in record time. Apparently the extra acceleration is best since the CPU cheat and constantly screw you over. I am so happy right now.

Top Bottom