• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

mmxzero

GGs tonight gaf. Seemed more brutal than usual today.

Question, does everyone mash the item button when they get a box or do you let the roulette come to a stop? I'm trying to rationalize why I get such terrible items even in the middle/ back of the pack most of the time haha.

Mmx pushed me away from the shortcut. >[

It's all a blur man.

DaBoss

That went surprisingly smoothly for me.

Question, does everyone mash the item button when they get a box or do you let the roulette come to a stop? I'm trying to rationalize why I get such terrible items even in the middle/ back of the pack most of the time haha.
Spamming the item button is the way of Mario Kart.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.

It's all a blur man.

I always mash it, especially at the beginning when someone else can mash out a shell and smack you.

It is annoying as hell when the item wheel bugs out and won't let you stop it.

mmxzero

That went surprisingly smoothly for me.

Spamming the item button is the way of Mario Kart.
Second guessing myself in my strife :)
I always mash it, especially at the beginning when someone else can mash out a shell and smack you.

It is annoying as hell when the item wheel bugs out and won't let you stop it.
I've noticed that bug, at first I thought something was wrong with my pro controller's shoulder button.

bon

I just noticed, during the anti-gravity sections you can see which way is down based on what direction Peach's ponytail is hanging in. Coool

Ysiadmihi

Banned
80% of the items I get hit by are either being dragged or orbiting another player. They took this shit out with Double Dash, why can't we go back to that?

Top Bottom