• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

I've joined a tournament for the first time yesterday. Is it normal that players keep getting seperated? There were more than two dozen players active simultaneously (at minimum) and the tournament system deemed it necessary to always split everyone off so that at least half of the maximum character amount is taken up by bots. Sometimes it even shook things up after only one race and sometimes it put me in a new lobby all by myself after having raced against (for example) 6+ players. Felt so annoyingly backwards.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I've joined a tournament for the first time yesterday. Is it normal that players keep getting seperated? There were more than two dozen players active simultaneously (at minimum) and the tournament system deemed it necessary to always split everyone off so that at least half of the maximum character amount is taken up by bots. Sometimes it even shook things up after only one race and sometimes it put me in a new lobby all by myself after having raced against (for example) 6+ players. Felt so annoyingly backwards.

Some of the lobby stuff is really wonky, yeah. The gaf setup doesnt shuffle at all so if you get in there they stay pretty populated atleast.

iuvITssNlBwCU.gif

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
The game just giving Xtortion back to back crazy 8s on top of a blue shell is basically nintendo laughing at trying to hold first.

Oh, Niraj... You're in first. I'm in second. You throw the boomerang backwards, and not only does it hit me, but it goes through my kart to hit the bob-omb behind me, blowing me up, and setting me back forever.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oh, Niraj... You're in first. I'm in second. You throw the boomerang backwards, and not only does it hit me, but it goes through my kart to hit the bob-omb behind me, blowing me up, and setting me back forever.

I was in second :p sorry :(

Top Bottom