• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Tirod

Boy I haven't done GAF CC in 2 weeks, I'm going to join and use a light character for once!

*get rekt on Donut Plains*

GAF got good. God damn.

Alright, I haven't touched the game since the beginning of E3 last week. I'm ready to jump back in, going straight to the GAF room!

Go easy on me.

I'm nervous.

Ugh, anyone else have problems where the controls just go haywire all of a sudden? Just regular old game pad controls. I'll try and drift one way, but it'll either lock up or go the other way. Very frustrating.

Edit: wow TWO Bullet Bills in a row!

Bumhat

Ugh, anyone else have problems where the controls just go haywire all of a sudden? Just regular old game pad controls. I'll try and drift one way, but it'll either lock up or go the other way. Very frustrating.

I was literally about to post this, it usually happens to me when I'm using mushrooms or if I hit something. It doesn't happen frequently enough to be a serious problem but it is bloody annoying!

DaBoss

Happens at times where I trick and then go into a drift. Not sure why it happens.

Fandangox

I went for a while, I have been downloading WO3 again since I found a HDD at the storage and my Y cable arirved today. When I came back there was only 15 minutes left/1gb left in the download and suddenly a VERY SHORT power outage that lasted 2 seconds screwed up all the progress.

I am mad, gonna take it out on you guys with Mario kart.

Top Bottom