• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
This is kinda OT - but maybe someone had the same problem.

So PAL user here, i bought a WiiU two days ago. Today i bought a MK8 download code from game.co.uk, got the code redeemed it and am downloading MK8 right now. They also showed me the Club Nintendo Code for redeeming the extra game when i checked out from the eShop .... problem is, the Club Nintendo code tells me it already had been used ? Wut ?

How is that even possible, when i just got the code a minute ago. Is this a known problem ?

Edit:

Logged in again and it suddenly worked...weird...really weird.

Roo

Would have been awesome.

That room is godawful though. In a better one if you want to join.
Yeah it sucks but since my VR is so low I guess I'm stuck in those rooms for a while lol
Anyway, I tried to join you but the lobby is full so I'll take a break now. I've been playing for a few hours trying to collect as many coins as possible to unlock the gold glider but no luck so far.. meh.

Laws00

Got the game yesterday unlocked everyone.

It got easier once I realized I shouldn't use my favorite character and use a HEAVY character

My god I used Toad and barely won everything through on 100cc switched vehicles and stuff didnt work out. Looked at Waluigi saw his stats, used him I mauled everyone

Sad thing was I really wanted to get Rosalina got her like 2nd to last.

ffdgh

Got the game yesterday unlocked everyone.

It got easier once I realized I shouldn't use my favorite character and use a HEAVY character

My god I used Toad and barely won everything through on 100cc switched vehicles and stuff didnt work out. Looked at Waluigi saw his stats, used him I mauled everyone

Sad thing was I really wanted to get Rosalina got her like 2nd to last.

Welcome to mario kart 8 where heavies are better than everyone else lol. Goodluck with 150cc and Mirror. The cpu will put up a serious fight.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv_VAMct--8#t=27
pfOJkTk.gif

UiaK1sP.gif

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Does regional / worldwide ever go to 150cc?

I always pick custom and select 150cc. Someone on Reddit said if the average VR of a group is 3k+ it switches to 150cc, but I have no idea if that's bullshit or not.

Fandangox

There are 3 things I really dislike.

Getting shoved off the way by a heavy weight.

Getting lighting'd right after I get an item.

and getting hit in a row by multiple people.

SO TELL ME JET.

WHY DID ALL OF THOSE 3 HAPPEN IN
MY SHIP
THIS RACE?

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
and getting hit in a row by multiple people.

Honestly I would be all for a very short immunity after being hit, going from 1st to 9th because you get blue shell, red shell, green shell etc in the space of 5 seconds is just infuriating.

Fandangox

Honestly I would be all for a very short immunity after being hit, going from 1st to 9th because you get blue shell, red shell, green shell etc in the space of 5 seconds is just infuriating.

There is already a very short immunity after being hit, it just keeps happening :c.

Also something came up, gotta go for the moment.

Top Bottom