• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

MattyG

Banned
seinfeld-not-impressed.gif

THAT'S IT.

I'm gonna have to look up some pro tips and play more single player. I only played 1 single player tourney before hopping on with you guys, but still. I have no idea why I keep coming in dead last, it's killing my pride.

THAT'S IT.

I'm gonna have to look up some pro tips and play more single player. I only played 1 single player tourney before hopping on with you guys, but still. I have no idea why I keep coming in dead last, it's killing my pride.
Just keep playing here and you'll get better.

Outta the way Kak, I'm trying to hit that fire hopper. :p

ffdgh

THAT'S IT.

Hope the person behind you doesn't get triple reds...over and over and over....

DooD1234

Yes, 3rd win of the night and I got lucky I hit burning justice with that green shell. We'll I'm done for the night. See you guys sometime tomorrow.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
I'm gonna stop. I don't know what it is... but for some reason, I'm just not having fun tonight. Maybe I've been playing this too much.

GGs, all.

Top Bottom