• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Ysiadmihi

Banned
I was clear on the other side of the track, Hypno. Stop the abuse :(

UnsungUncomfortableArcticwolf.gif

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Well that was dumb, totally blanked that lightning gets rid of your item, and went through the grass to try to boost through :/

Magnus

Friends,

I am a new Mario Kart 8 owner, and wish to play with you all! As someone who's never really been into the series a ton before, I'm pretty terrible at it and need to ramp up. Best suggestions? Play the single player for awhile and get a feel for the courses before going online?

Also, because I'm also an ultra novice at online multiplayer on Nintendo platforms, please educate me: do we still need to exchange friend codes or something? Or are NNIDs the way to these days?

DaBoss

Alright, GAF. I'm hammered and have no idea how to join. Do you have room and can you tell me how to join??? Let's do this shit!!!
You quote the OP and check this part, but you can quote this post instead.
iNKIdoFZZFhnS.png

--RACING CODE:
QUOTE TO SEE

See the code in the part? You need to enter that code in the Tournament thing.
Friends,

I am a new Mario Kart 8 owner, and wish to play with you all! As someone who's never really been into the series a ton before, I'm pretty terrible at it and need to ramp up. Best suggestions? Play the single player for awhile and get a feel for the courses before going online?

Also, because I'm also an ultra novice at online multiplayer on Nintendo platforms, please educate me: do we still need to exchange friend codes or something? Or are NNIDs the way to these days?
You should try out different combinations offline and get used to 150cc. As for playing with other GAF members, just follow the instructions I've posted for the person I quoted above.

Magnus

Thanks, DaBoss. I'm in. Watching two others play in the group by the look of it.

Is this the only/best way for gaffers to play online in a group, via tournaments?

I'm budrickton btw

Top Bottom