• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Innocent as possible I see.

the blue shell while rolling on the ground hit me...then proceeded to destroy me with it's final blow. amazing

MARIOKARTGAF HATH PUSHED ME OVER TO DARK SIDE!

9WfRwQb.gif

DaBoss

Thanks, DaBoss. I'm in. Watching two others play in the group by the look of it.

Is this the only/best way for gaffers to play online in a group, via tournaments?

I'm budrickton btw
It isn't the only way, but it definitely is the best way. You can add others using your NNID and join them in public/private rooms, but it is harder to coordinate compared to tournaments.

things for newcomers to remember:
  • if a room is full, the tournament will make another
  • the points don't mean anything
  • always pick toad's turnpike
  • there is no god

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Reboot the system. If that doesn't work then get the controller fixed.

On older Nintendo systems, there was a button combination that let you reset the neutral position of the analog stick if it got out of alignment. I was wondering if there might be one here, too.

I fixed it by resetting the controller order in the home menu. But I didn't want to have to leave the lobby.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
On older Nintendo systems, there was a button combination that let you reset the neutral position of the analog stick if it got out of alignment. I was wondering if there might be one here, too.

I fixed it by resetting the controller order in the home menu. But I didn't want to have to leave the lobby.

I think you can by holding a, b, +, and - for 3-5 seconds.

The worst feeling is being in a tight second for a while at the beginning, getting hit with something, and knowing you'll never make it back that far up.

Vylash

Rosalina's just mid class, which means she's well balanced, i'm still getting pushed off of courses by every shitty bowser and wario

Top Bottom