• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

ChrisD

Yikes. 35:38 in 18 times played.

I... I don't think any of that was AFK.

I should tell myself no to playing tomorrow, but I'll crack.

I could just live the Mario Kart through this thread, but I neeeed it.

;-;

MattyG

Banned
Well, I can only speak for myself but I thought MK7 was a piece of shit and horribly executed in almost every way, and I think that MK8 is one of the most polished delightful games Nintendo has produced in ten years.

Not a particular fan of Mario Kart since the SNES or 64 days.

It feels fresh to me after playing 7, but that may just be me. Racing with other gaffers is mad fun. You don't have to use the gamepad. I actually prefer the wheel.

I didnt particularly enjoy 7 but 8 is awesome. A lot of care and attention when into this game. Probably the most interesting and most amount of care ever put into a Mario Kart title. Level design is great and the anti-gravity is a great addition to the series.
Thanks for the input guys. Looks like I'll be picking this up soon then, hopefully before the free game promotion ends. I'll have to jump into some races with you some of guys when I get it.

Bullza2o

Whoa OT2 already?! And haha the tilt controls comment!

It really sucks not being able to play Wii U until after final exams :(

deleted

Why doesn't the game save the stats for the second player online? Every time we choose the same Mii (no system account Mii, may be a Wii import), but the stats get reset to a 1000 each time it is chosen again. Why choose at all if it doesn't get saved? My stats are fine at the same time...

Xamdou

What is up with the disconnects? Was playing with friend online and we both keep getting disconnects, even after several tries.

AdanVC

Just gonna finish a cup on 50cc (yes I like to complete it even if it's terribly slow and easy haha) and jump right in to play with you guysss

Top Bottom