• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT2| I'm using tilt controls!

Whats with the title and how the hell are we already at page 15 (100 posts a page)??

And by the way Nintendo should do some more promos concerning Mario Kart 8. Buy the game, get another one free and 2 sessions for anger management, cause I raged hard yesterday...

random25

Whats with the title and how the hell are we already at page 15 (100 posts a page)??

And by the way Nintendo should do some more promos concerning Mario Kart 8. Buy the game, get another one free and 2 sessions for anger management, cause I raged hard yesterday...

It's moving too fast. The hype and rage for MK8 is legit.

Nintendo should offer a special extended warranty plan for their Wii U and MK8 discs in case somebody slams the console out of rage lol.

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Wow. Uh... something's wrong with the framerate on my game. Never had this problem before...

Edit: Oh, looks like it was my TV. Turning it off and on again fixed it. Need to get a new one...

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
I hate it when I hit a wall and bam. All the way to last place. And I always do it on lap 3.... I hate myself lol

Knocked off the cliff by a boomerang on the last section, only to be hit by that same boomerang with a behind throw. I can't help but sense hostility.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I just started playing this today. I'm wondering about the general consensus on (fire) hopping— are people as upset by it as they were by snaking?

Berordn

I just started playing this today. I'm wondering about the general consensus on (fire) hopping— are people as upset by it as they were by snaking?

In an actual race your opportunities for using it are so few and it leaves you vulnerable in a number of ways that pulling it off is actually a decent show of skill and somewhat deserved.

It's a cool time trials trick though.

Azure J

Found my official kart combo:

Pipe Body + Slick/Cyber Slick + MKTV Parafoil. I can now do bikes and karts with Rosalina and Toad. :D

jnWake

I have no idea who efe is but we had a hilarious moment when he stopped before getting hit by the blue shell, but I noticed and I stopped too! I won that race.

Top Bottom